Posted by : MW Monday, November 5, 2012

I believe I should not underestimate my children. I have high ambitions for their quick, step-by-step growth into maturity. I believe many, if not most, tend to become what we think about, and kids tend to become what their parents expect of them. Even when my children sometimes lets me down and I have to correct them, and try to make them understand that I am not mad, but see this as just a blip along the way. I have no doubt, none whatever, that they'll someday grow into excellent men and women. I’ll be proud of, and confident in them. Always will be.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Silly Papist -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -